Topics

XLX Reflector Transcoding

k6fed@...

Is there a documented procedure for setting up two ThumbDV's to transcode on the XLX reflectors?

Thanks
Frank

TG9AOR

Hello Frank. This guide by IZ7AUH which he shared with me via Yahoo! Group xlxd-star digest some time ago pointed to the items needed to be renamed within the FT_Prog in order for the ThumbDV to be recognized by the ambed program. The guide is in italian but you will be able to go about it as I could as well. The information regarding modifying the ThumbDV is on the second page.

73 de TG9AOR

k6fed@...

Jose,

Thank you very much for the information. This is helpful and I appreciate the quick response.

73
Frank K6FED

Subject: Re: [ambe] XLX Reflector Transcoding
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 9:05 AM

Hello Frank. This guide
by IZ7AUH which he shared with me via Yahoo! Group
xlxd-star digest some time ago pointed to the items needed
to be renamed within the FT_Prog in order for the ThumbDV to
be recognized by the ambed program. The guide is in italian
but you will be able to go about it as I could as well. The
information regarding modifying the ThumbDV is on the second
page.

73 de TG9AOR

Shuji Chiba

Hello Frank,

There is a PDF file that summarizes the experience when I opened ambed_server in XLX595

on http://hamradio.dip.jp/ja3gqj/

I am very happy if it will be helpful for you.

73

Shu JA3GQJ

Is there a documented procedure for setting up two ThumbDV's to transcode on the XLX reflectors?

Thanks
Frank

(null) (null)

Shu

Thanks for the document, it’s easy to understand and implement. Until now I hadn’t considered using the Raspberry Pi. I think that will be my best option.

73
Frank k6fed