Topics

BlueDV AMBE won't work on J7 or J3

Richard W4JXA

OTG works very well but can't connect to AMBE server using Samsung J7 nor J3.

LG 90 and two Alcatel tablets do connect to AMBE server. However I have not gotten the Alcatel to work on OTG. Also screen fit on 7 and 8 inch tablets was better before the update.
Thank you David for the OTG addition!!

Chris Andrist

My Samsung J3 works great with bluedvambe.

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

On May 29, 2018, at 4:17 AM, Richard W4JXA via Groups.Io <w4jxa@...> wrote:

OTG works very well but can't connect to AMBE server using Samsung J7 nor J3.

LG 90 and two Alcatel tablets do connect to AMBE server. However I have not gotten the Alcatel to work on OTG. Also screen fit on 7 and 8 inch tablets was better before the update.
Thank you David for the OTG addition!!

Richard W4JXA

Thank you for the response. My service provider is T-Mobile. And The Samsungs that I use j7 and j3 are T-Mobile devices with T-Mobile software on them from the factory I'm wondering if that's the problem?

73 W4JXA Rich