Topics

Buster Input device not found after update MAC OS

rob_eke

Today i am running in a problem  after updating MAC OS,  Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission.
In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone.
I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5
Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster......
Kind regards,
Rob, pa3eke

Annaliese McDermond

For those of you waiting on this fix, I submitted it to the App Store today. It will automatically release when Apple approves it, so you should be set. Expect it to be version 1.2.1.

--
Annaliese McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:28 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io <rob_eke=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Today i am running in a problem after updating MAC OS, Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission.
In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone.
I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5
Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster......
Kind regards,
Rob, pa3eke

Kenny Richards

Thank you!

Lyn

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Lyn - KC8I

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:28 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io <rob_eke@...> wrote:

Today i am running in a problem  after updating MAC OS,  Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission.
In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone.
I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5
Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster......
Kind regards,
Rob, pa3eke

Dan Porter (AI2M)

Hi Anna,

The update was available in the App Store this morning. Thanks!

Dan - AI2M

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:28 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io wrote:

Today i am running in a problem after updating MAC OS, Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission. In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone. I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5 Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster...... Kind regards, Rob, pa3eke

wiff@...

Annaliese,

thank you very much for the update. Thank you very much for Buster.
Your work is very much appreciated!

Best regards and 73,

Wilfried / OE9WLJ