Topics

dutch-star.eu

Mike Webb [WG5EEK]

There is a gentleman named Doug McClain ( AD8DP ).  A really good guy.   He is working on something  similar to BlueDV.     He calls it DudeStar.

It works pretty well as far as I can tell.   But there are many areas where he’s still working on it.   It is still pretty beta at this point.

There is  a Windows build of it available on GitHub.

Thanks!

Just be careful of patent violations for AMBE+2™ (DMR, YSF, ...) as it looks to be using a software implementation.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM David Dennis <dave@...> wrote:

There is a gentleman named Doug McClain ( AD8DP ).  A really good guy.   He is working on something  similar to BlueDV.     He calls it DudeStar.

It works pretty well as far as I can tell.   But there are many areas where he’s still working on it.   It is still pretty beta at this point.

There is  a Windows build of it available on GitHub.

That project was abandoned quite a while ago.  BlueDV is the only remaining one that is still under development that I know of currently
73 de Mike

David Dennis

There is a gentleman named Doug McClain ( AD8DP ).  A really good guy.   He is working on something  similar to BlueDV.     He calls it DudeStar.

It works pretty well as far as I can tell.   But there are many areas where he’s still working on it.   It is still pretty beta at this point.

There is  a Windows build of it available on GitHub.

That project was abandoned quite a while ago.  BlueDV is the only remaining one that is still under development that I know of currently
73 de Mike

And Buster for MacOS

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 6:41 PM VE3MIC via groups.io <ve3mic=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
That project was abandoned quite a while ago.  BlueDV is the only remaining one that is still under development that I know of currently
73 de Mike

Mike Webb [WG5EEK]

Ahh I see. Thanks

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 6:41 PM VE3MIC via groups.io <ve3mic=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
That project was abandoned quite a while ago.  BlueDV is the only remaining one that is still under development that I know of currently
73 de Mike

VE3MIC

That project was abandoned quite a while ago.  BlueDV is the only remaining one that is still under development that I know of currently
73 de Mike

Mike Webb [WG5EEK]

Has this site been replaced and/or is there software available for testing?  BlueDV works decent enough when it remembers my audio settings :)

Peter Robbins <robbins1@...>

Thanks John

Regards and 73

Peter R

VK5NAQ

Please remove my email address before forwarding this email Thanks