BlueDV for windows/Android & Call/name

Ludovic Ludo

Hello,

i use the DVStick 30 from auria.nl

On BlueDV last version i have not Call and name but ID in the call case :

It is ok on the BlueDV AMBE for my smartphone.

Have you an idea to correct that ?

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.
http://radioamateur.forumsactifs.com/f35-dmr-dstar-c4fm

Ronald Foster

I’m not sure about this problem, I suddenly had a smaller GUI on my Windows screen which cut off part of the info being displayed. It wouldn’t allow any mod to the BlueDV screen display... no resizing or anything. I tried to do a repair and an uninstall/reinstall, but no help.

I just installed a new installation on a different pc. We’ll see.

73

Ron, K0AAJ

On Oct 25, 2018, at 9:18 AM, Ludovic Ludo <f5pbg@...> wrote:

Hello,

i use the DVStick 30 from auria.nl

On BlueDV last version i have not Call and name but ID in the call case :

<hcibecflgkhmiklc.png>

It is ok on the BlueDV AMBE for my smartphone.

Have you an idea to correct that ?

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.
http://radioamateur.forumsactifs.com/f35-dmr-dstar-c4fm

CT1JIB - Jorge

open BlueDV application, if serial start at the beginning stop then. Next press Update on app menu select "Update Call database" and thats all.

--

73's

***********************************
CT1JIB / Jorge Santos
QTH-Locator: IM58mo
CQ Zone:14/ITU Zone:37
Watch data in www.HamQTH.com
QSL Via: Bureau, Eqsl
REP Member# 1748
ARLA Member# 070
ARLC Member# 074
*
Sysop of BrandMeister 2681, sMaster Portugal, DMR_PT-Zone3, PT YSF009
CQ0DSA, CQ0DAH, CQ0DCH, CQ0DMA
XRF040 and DCS012 Reflectors
Co-Sysop of
CQ0DLX, CQ0DSM, CQ0DTV, CQ0DLR, CQ0DAM
DMR ID (268) 3007
*
DSTAR * DMR * Fusion
***********************************

Ludovic Ludo

Ok fine, this is a new update because
i do that some days ago.

    :)

Thank's for the information.
It is ok now.

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.

Le 25/10/2018 à 16:49, Jorge a écrit :
open BlueDV application, if serial start at the beginning stop then.
Next press Update on app menu select "Update Call database" and thats all.

i use the DVStick 30 from auria.nl

On BlueDV last version i have not Call and name but ID in the call case :

It is ok on the BlueDV AMBE for my smartphone.

Have you an idea to correct that ?

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.
http://radioamateur.forumsactifs.com/f35-dmr-dstar-c4fm