PIDV USB convertion #pidv

Flavio VE2ZFP

People have been asking for the this.
If you like to post it.

73

Flavio VE2ZFP

Ubuntu Studio
Linux is my operating system of choice

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."

" La religion est une insulte à la dignité humaine. Que ce soit avec ou sans elle, il y aura toujours des gens bien qui font de bonnes choses, et des mauvais qui font de mauvaises choses. Mais pour que des gens bien agissent mal, il faut la religion."

Steven Weinberg

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe"

Carl Sagan

Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Nikola Tesla

“We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges

“Being considered "crazy" by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment.”

― Jason Hairston