Converting the PIDV to USB #pidv

Flavio VE2ZFP

I've uploaded an image to the group showing how to convert the PiDV to USB.
 It allows you the use it on either Raspberry Pi or Windows computers using the USB port instead of
the header on the RPI.

73 de VE2ZFP

We have thought about offering a trade-in program for a PiDV toward a ThumbDV.

It would probably be along the lines of order a ThumbDV  and we credit you a $TBD rebate upon receipt of your PiDV within 30 days.

Who would be interested in such an offer?

VE3MIC

John, please count me in(if shipping the DV3000 is economical from up here)... I had big ideas about salvaging that AMBE chip and reusing it.
73 de Mike

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 2:25 PM, John D Hays - K7VE
<john@...> wrote:

We have thought about offering a trade-in program for a PiDV toward a ThumbDV.

It would probably be along the lines of order a ThumbDV  and we credit you a $TBD rebate upon receipt of your PiDV within 30 days.

Who would be interested in such an offer?

Dan Porter (AI2M)

I would be interested.

Dan - AI2M