From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of David - N5MXI
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 10:48 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] BlueDV and ThumbDV no DMR

I am using a ThumbDV with BlueDV. I have configured BlueDV for BM type DMR and entered my DMR ID in DMR hotspot and simple. DMR Master 3102 passw1rd. I am unable to get the DMR  button at the lower left of the main BlueDV to show DMR connected. I have no trouble with D-Star connecting. Is the password for the Master correct? I can think of no other reason for not connecting.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:23 PM, David - N5MXI wrote:
DMR Master 3102 passw1rd
Use   DMR Master 3108 passw0rd
DMR 3108 is more stable
passw1rd is for a UK server and passw0rd is for USA and Canada
Here is a sample that works.
Make your setup screen the same using your info in the areas in red and it WILL work.
EVERYTHING ELSE MUST BE IDENTICAL!

(null) (null)

Hi David

The password I for DMR ls “passw0rd”. I hope this helps.

Frank k6fed

On Feb 3, 2019, at 2:32 AM, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> wrote:

I have attached a screen snip of my settings screen.  I am using a slightly different password.  Perhaps the same will work for you?  My password has a “zero” instead of a “one”.  If that doesn’t fix it, then I suggest changing your US DMR master e.g., I use 3103.