Topics

ThumbDV & Buster / Mac - RESOLVED

J.R. Jesson, N7JRJ

It turns out that another application on my Mac, Suunto Moveslink, grabbed the serial port  /dev/tty.usbserial-DN00WN4G as soon as the device was inserted.  I turned off the Moveslink app and all is well.

73,

J.R., N7JRJ

Lyn

Thanks J.R.

I thought about looking at the source code out of curiosity but decided that was way above my pay grade. If adding a couple of XREFs isn’t too difficult, I might follow your lead and give it a try later.

Lyn