Topics

BlueDV AMBE for Android

mi0ceo_geo@...

All working thanks looks great. Now if DMR was possible that would be fantastic.Thank you. Looking forward to future updates.
Best George MI0CEO

Just go to the play store and update. version 1.0.11 is now available.

Op 14/11/2017 om 01:05 schreef David Smith:

Hey David,

Can you shoot me the link to the new version.

David Smith   KA5DJS

Monday, November 13, 2017 5:19 PM

Only use a callsign, DSTAR is not working with DMR id's.
Make sure you are running on release 11. I upload this version a few hours ago.

Greets,

   David PA7LIM

Op 14/11/2017 om 00:16 schreef mi0ceo_geo@...:

--
Sent with Postbox

Greets and 73, David PA7LIM

(null) (null)

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 13, 2017, at 11:12 AM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

It does not support DMR. Only DSTAR.

Greets,

  David PA7LIM

Op 13/11/2017 om 20:02 schreef mi0ceo_geo@...:
On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 09:39 am, Tom Cichowicz wrote:
How did you change the DMR id? I cant change it on any of my devices (2 samsung tablets 1 huawei phone) thanks for any help

--
Greets and 73, David PA7LIM

David Smith

Hey David,

Can you shoot me the link to the new version.

David Smith   KA5DJS

Monday, November 13, 2017 5:19 PM

Only use a callsign, DSTAR is not working with DMR id's.
Make sure you are running on release 11. I upload this version a few hours ago.

Greets,

   David PA7LIM

Op 14/11/2017 om 00:16 schreef mi0ceo_geo@...:

--
Sent with Postbox

Only use a callsign, DSTAR is not working with DMR id's.
Make sure you are running on release 11. I upload this version a few hours ago.

Greets,

   David PA7LIM

Op 14/11/2017 om 00:16 schreef mi0ceo_geo@...:

I understand its only DStar only but do not have to put in my 2355046 id  or just call sign only.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 09:39 am, Tom Cichowicz wrote:
How did you change the DMR id? I cant change it on any of my devices (2 samsung tablets 1 huawei phone) thanks for any help

--
Greets and 73, David PA7LIM

Hi Giorgio,

Maybe. All depends on my private time. Adding DMR is a lot of work.

Greets,

    David PA7LIM

Op 13/11/2017 om 20:17 schreef Pagan, Giorgio:

Hi David,
do you improve BlueDV with ambe server for DMR in android?

_________________________ _________________________
Giorgio Pagan OVS SpA

Direzione Tecnologie dell'Informazione - ICT Architectures

T +39 041 2398680

F +39 041 2398392

M +39 3406511284

giorgio.pagan@...

Via Terraglio, 17

30174 Venezia Mestre, ITALY

www.ovs.it

Hi Tom,

It does not support DMR. Only DSTAR.

Greets,

  David PA7LIM

Op 13/11/2017 om 20:02 schreef mi0ceo_geo@...:
On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 09:39 am, Tom Cichowicz wrote:
How did you change the DMR id? I cant change it on any of my devices (2 samsung tablets 1 huawei phone) thanks for any help

--
Greets and 73, David PA7LIM

This message intended exclusively for the addressee may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the person authorized to use this email you shall not forward nor copy any part of it. If you received this message by mistake please notify us and then delete the message.  All reply messages may be used for professional reasons also by employees other then the addressee.

Questo messaggio destinato esclusivamente alle persone cui è indirizzato potrebbe contenere informazioni confidenziali la cui divulgazione è vietata. Se non si è destinatari o autorizzati a ricevere questo messaggio è proibito inoltrare quest’e-mail o copiare parte delle informazioni qui contenute.  Se il presente messaggio è stato ricevuto per errore Vi preghiamo di informarci e di cancellare il messaggio.  Qualunque messaggio di risposta ai fini dello svolgimento dell'attività lavorativa potrà essere letto anche da altri dipendenti.

--
Greets and 73, David PA7LIM

[...]

 Yes, you should be able to do that -- the AMBEserver just needs to be on a public IP/Port

http://nwdigitalradio.com/putting-ambeserver-on-the-internet/

On Nov 13, 2017 07:12, "Pagan, Giorgio" <giorgio.pagan@...> wrote:
Hi David,
i can build a Public server to decode dmr with bluedv on my phone everywhere?

Thanks
Giorgio IW3IBG

mi0ceo_geo@...

unable to change DMR id all the other changes no problem? Help

Hi Jose,

There is no BlueDV AMBE for iOS. Apple is not a company that supports experimental things.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

and IOS too?

Enviado con Mailtrack

HI John,

Yes, the AMBEServer protocol is fully compatible! You can use the BlueDV AMBE for Android also with the AMBEServer on Linux.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

HI John,

Yes, the AMBEServer protocol is fully compatible! You can use the BlueDV AMBE for Android also with the AMBEServer on Linux.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

Some possibility for Iphone with bluedv or buster?

David,

Is your AMBEserver protocol compatible with the one already available for Linux (Raspberry Pi) for those who might want to go that route?

John

Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...>

David;

   Ok that worked (scrolling down) got it working - but kinda crashed I guess; and had to stop and restart the server.

   Tested RX / TX - seems to work!

--

  ☀️ KM4VIG
   🌴 ~TomC.

Sent by pressing a send button.

On Nov 12, 2017, at 12:50 PM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Some values in the setup are disabled. Like DMR, Fusion etc..

Please scroll down to change the IP address.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

David Smith

Hey David,

Did Fusion get implemented into the program yet. Going to get a USB adapter
for my Android so I can operate on my Android.

David Smith
KA5DJS

Sunday, November 12, 2017 12:47 PM
Hey David,
    I knew you had made some changes. LOL.  I noticed the battery life right away.  I know some apps like EchoLink, Zello, TeamSpeak allow you to push the button on regular head sets to key up.  Hope that points you in the right direction.   I setup an experimental AllStar/EchoLink Node bridged over to D-Star on our "Carolina Link" a couple of weeks ago.  It works pretty well on your iOS/Android phone, but don't sound so great when someone links in an Analog Repeater. LOL.  So, this new app will come in handy for me.  I love being able to connect up while I'm working in the data centers in the evenings.  Look forward to seeing what you do next.  Take care & thanks again for everything you do!  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

Steven Blackford

Hey David,
    I knew you had made some changes. LOL.  I noticed the battery life right away.  I know some apps like EchoLink, Zello, TeamSpeak allow you to push the button on regular head sets to key up.  Hope that points you in the right direction.   I setup an experimental AllStar/EchoLink Node bridged over to D-Star on our "Carolina Link" a couple of weeks ago.  It works pretty well on your iOS/Android phone, but don't sound so great when someone links in an Analog Repeater. LOL.  So, this new app will come in handy for me.  I love being able to connect up while I'm working in the data centers in the evenings.  Look forward to seeing what you do next.  Take care & thanks again for everything you do!  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 1:38 PM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Yes, I recoded most of the DSTAR code this weekend. Hope battery will hold longer now :-)

Tomorrow I am going to test the BT carkit.  Hope I also can find a way to control the PTT from my driver wheel. That would be amazing.
Keep in mind that ambe/PCM will consume some data over 3G/4G!

Greets,
   David

--
-----