From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David PA7LIM
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:16 AM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [spam] [ambe] BlueDV Windows for ThumbDV

Hello All,

Some news. Before end of this month I will deploy a new version of BlueDV Windows. This version supports Fusion RX and TX on YSF and FCS.
Sound quality is very nice on RX and TX! I also improved the sound quality on DMR RX in this new version.
At this moment I am struggling a lot to get the application certified so you do not get the unknown publisher errors anymore.

Fusion on BlueDV Android is not available in TX mode. I can give it a try this summer, but I am always struggling with data types in Java. Also time is an issue because all of my projects and private life.

David PA7LIM