Blue DV for windows error message , and not able to DMR..

S. Wilk

 The error message  I get on screen when I try  to get set -up is " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application   goes on to say goes on to say object reference not set to an instance of an object .  Second issue , although I can easily get to and talk on D-Star.. trying to set up for  the 847 group on DMR  is impossible .  TGIF , same thing .. I believe that passw0rd should be  changed to pass1rd  but that change  can not be set ( see the above error message ) and although I save the changes , next visit to set-up shows  DMRtype = DMR plus.. brandmeister =2001 EU., passw0rd .,dmr master = ipsc2illinois ..  I can not understand any of it .. can someone explain? thank you .

David Drake

What version of BlueDV are you running? I had the first issue you described and solved it by uninstalling and installing version 1.0.0.9595. I cannot speak towards the second issue.

73-n3lsb Dave.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, 11:26 AM S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 The error message  I get on screen when I try  to get set -up is " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application   goes on to say goes on to say object reference not set to an instance of an object .  Second issue , although I can easily get to and talk on D-Star.. trying to set up for  the 847 group on DMR  is impossible .  TGIF , same thing .. I believe that passw0rd should be  changed to pass1rd  but that change  can not be set ( see the above error message ) and although I save the changes , next visit to set-up shows  DMRtype = DMR plus.. brandmeister =2001 EU., passw0rd .,dmr master = ipsc2illinois ..  I can not understand any of it .. can someone explain? thank you .

Ati HB9IAJ

I have a SAME problem and similar message on two  "fresh/clean"  WIN 10 64bit noteboks .NET framework 4.8 updated.... trying the latest version 9570 or the previos one 9569..installing with ADMIN priviledges... similar error message...
When running ThumbTest at 460K8 is giving me 3 lines report return 3 lines, each starting with 'a' ...
PLS help

If you are using the Windows version of AMBEserver, contact info@...

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 08:34 ham73ch <ham73@...> wrote:
I have a SAME problem and similar message on two  "fresh/clean"  WIN 10 64bit noteboks .NET framework 4.8 updated.... trying the latest version 9570 or the previos one 9569..installing with ADMIN priviledges... similar error message...
When running ThumbTest at 460K8 is giving me 3 lines report return 3 lines, each starting with 'a' ...
PLS help

Gwen Patton

Set a default Fusion server and room. If you don't, loading the setup will give that crash result, even if you don't use Fusion.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 2:23 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
If you are using the Windows version of AMBEserver, contact info@...

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 08:34 ham73ch <ham73@...> wrote:
I have a SAME problem and similar message on two  "fresh/clean"  WIN 10 64bit noteboks .NET framework 4.8 updated.... trying the latest version 9570 or the previos one 9569..installing with ADMIN priviledges... similar error message...
When running ThumbTest at 460K8 is giving me 3 lines report return 3 lines, each starting with 'a' ...
PLS help

Ati HB9IAJ

Goood - TNX - YESss - finally working - also v.1.0.0.9595 but how to <<enable DMR Simple mode>>  ??

Ati HB9IAJ

I am connected but I don^t see any traffic/callisign at the last heard list....