BlueDV Windows not logging DMR #bluedv

Dionisis “Dennis” Drakopoulos

Thanks everybody!
Root cause found. SYSOP of GR 2021 Master Node helped me teoublehoot. Root cause was the setting of FREQUENCY field in BlueDV setup. Being a non true RF Hotspot I was using all zero frequency, worked since summer but not any more. Now I have to input a mockup frequency for BM to accept my login!
Of course you do have to setup in BM the Hotspot Security and use this password as DMR Master node password.

73 es HNY to all!

Gwen Patton

Dennis, did you actually go to the Brandmeister site, create an account for yourself, and set the password? You do that in the Self-Care section of the site. If you only put some random password in BlueDV, it's not going to work. You have to be matching a password you created for yourself on Brandmeister.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73,Gwen, NG3P

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 7:05 AM Dionisis “Dennis” Drakopoulos <sv1cdn@...> wrote:
Unfortunatelly, 12h after and still not able to login. Emailed David ABT this issue.

73 es HNY all! Stay safe!
Dennis.

Dionisis “Dennis” Drakopoulos

Unfortunatelly, 12h after and still not able to login. Emailed David ABT this issue.

73 es HNY all! Stay safe!
Dennis.

Dionisis “Dennis” Drakopoulos

Thank you both!
I found the following and acted accordingly, yet still can't connect - even to USA Masters. Will give it some time in case this password change takes a while to propagate.
https://news.brandmeister.network/hotspot-security-password-now-required-for-connections-to-us-masters/

73!

Wayne Lewis

SV1CDN, Dennis. In your BlueDV , change the BM password to your own BM password. It happen to me also. KB3WCV, Wayne

Gwen Patton

I strongly suggest contacting David about this, as NW Digital Radio has nothing to do with creation or support of that software. I *think* Brandmeister has made some changes in how you log into their masters very recently.

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 1:58 PM Dionisis “Dennis” Drakopoulos <sv1cdn@...> wrote:
Greetings to all and best wishes!
My BlueDV version 1.0.0.9595 for Windows 10 Home stopped logging to any DMR Master servers!
Anybody else with same issue? Any DMR MASTER node to check connection?

Thank you!
73 de SV1CDN, DENNIS!