ThumbDV my old PiDV did the same

kb8pmy@...

It is not registering when you plug it in to USB. Is there anyway around this?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021, 12:58 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Ryan,

It's pretty rare to have either a ThumbDV™ or PiDV™ fail.

Have you run the test program (in files,  the .exe for Windows or the Python program on Linux) and what were the results?

What program are you using with your ThumbDV™?

If it fails the test program, contact sales@...

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 5:44 PM <kb8pmy@...> wrote:
Have you ever seen the ThumbDV just quit working? It was working during a converstion. It just quit in midstream. I have tried it on three different computers. It is doing nothing.

My PiDV did the same thing. That is why I ordered a ThumbDV.

Any ideas?

Ryan