BlueDV DMR Logged Out #ambe #bluedv

Paul Carff

Hello all, New ThumbDV user here.  I have BlueDV installed and set BM to 3101.  I have left the password as default passw0rd.

When I turn on DMR is does not log in.  Status   Logged Out.

Any thoughts?

Hi Paul,

I think your hotspot security is turned on. See this document: https://news.brandmeister.network/configure-a-security-password-for-your-hotspots/

Greets and 73,

    David PA7LIM

Hello all, New ThumbDV user here.  I have BlueDV installed and set BM to 3101.  I have left the password as default passw0rd.

When I turn on DMR is does not log in.  Status   Logged Out.

Any thoughts?

Paul Carff

That was it!!  Thank you.

Thanks,
Paul

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 4:13 PM David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I think your hotspot security is turned on. See this document: https://news.brandmeister.network/configure-a-security-password-for-your-hotspots/

Greets and 73,

    David PA7LIM

Hello all, New ThumbDV user here.  I have BlueDV installed and set BM to 3101.  I have left the password as default passw0rd.

When I turn on DMR is does not log in.  Status   Logged Out.

Any thoughts?

Balasubramanian Iyer

Hi
But you to set the password in BM dash board also otherwise it will not wofk