From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Watson via groups.io
Sent: January 29, 2021 03:52 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] After months of normal operation, DMR not functioning using BlueDV

After months of proper operation, the DMR mode of BlueDV has quit functioning.  I am using Brandmeister and DMR Master 3102.  I tried 3101, 3102, and 3103 and no connection.
I tried using DMRPLUS and IPSC2-EA1Master.  I get a log in message.  However, no talk group activity.
D-STAR and FUSION modes work properly.

Has anything changed regarding DMR use of BlueDV.

Bob, KN4HH

Bob Watson

Thanks, Greg.  I set a password and all is good.

73, Bob, KN4HH

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 3:53:49 PM EST, Greg Speakman <greg225@...> wrote:

The requirement of BM hotspot password?

After months of proper operation, the DMR mode of BlueDV has quit functioning.  I am using Brandmeister and DMR Master 3102.  I tried 3101, 3102, and 3103 and no connection.
I tried using DMRPLUS and IPSC2-EA1Master.  I get a log in message.  However, no talk group activity.
D-STAR and FUSION modes work properly.

Has anything changed regarding DMR use of BlueDV.

Bob, KN4HH

Greg Speakman

You are welcome.  I am glad it worked.

After months of proper operation, the DMR mode of BlueDV has quit functioning.  I am using Brandmeister and DMR Master 3102.  I tried 3101, 3102, and 3103 and no connection.
I tried using DMRPLUS and IPSC2-EA1Master.  I get a log in message.  However, no talk group activity.
D-STAR and FUSION modes work properly.

Has anything changed regarding DMR use of BlueDV.

Bob, KN4HH

Charles Wiant

You have to update you password