Topics

Ambe3000 dongle

pikam@...

It was working well on Windows 7 but won’t work on Windows 10, Does it need a new driver for Win10??

Nga mihi

Peter Moore

13 Ruataniwha Street

Waipawa 4210

068577340

If by “it” you’re referring to the ThumbDV then yes you need the FTDI Driver.

Cheers,
Bryan K7UDR

pikam@...

I am still a little confused, There is quite a range of drivers on that website, which one do I need??