Topics

AMBE 3000 dongle not recognized by BlueDV

pikam@...

AMBE dongle is not seen by BlueDV. All I see is a flashing green light for about a second on the dongle then nothing happens, BlueDV screen shows no recognized hardware. HELP

Using Windows 10 and two versions of BlueDV software 9475 and 9570.

Was OK with Windows 7

Com ports are set correctly

Nga mihi

Peter Moore

13 Ruataniwha Street

Waipawa 4210

068577340

Did you make sure that BlueDV and your Dongle are both on the same baud rate?

WB5EKU