Topics

AMBE opendv transcoding

F4HWB

Hello

I would like to do an AMBE server which transcode DSTAR <-> DMR

My AMBE Server work correctly with one ThumbDV3000.

I receive my second ThumbDV3000.

I stop/start the AMBE Server with two file in /etc/opendv/ ambeserver-ttyUSB0.conf and ambeserver-ttyUSB1.conf

root@AMBEServ:/etc/opendv# /usr/sbin/AMBEserver start

AMBEserver: Starting...

AMBEserver: Opened serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 at 230400 bps.

AMBEserver: Couldn't find start byte in serial data

AMBEserver: error receiving response to reset

AMBEserver: Could not initialize the DV3K!

Is it the good process for transcoding or not ?
Do you know this problem
initialize the DV3K ?

Thank you

See the folks in the DVswitch group or the XLX/ambed group.