ambe server

Lee

Just recently stopped working. If it is just my system, OK. Tried normal things like rebooting and reinstalling. Just will not connect any more. No software update for phone. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

WS4BS

alpha foxtrotsix

Lee,

  What just stopped working? My ambe server is working fine from my android phone. Can you describe what is happening in more detail? For example, are you not able to connect to the ambe server at all? Local network or over the internet?

73 de AF6BY

Jeff

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 19:34 Lee <lee@...> wrote:
Just recently stopped working. If it is just my system, OK. Tried normal
things like rebooting and reinstalling. Just will not connect any more.
No software update for phone. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

WS4BS

Lee

Thanks for the reply. After more than a year, my IP changed. I did not realize it and had not even thought about it because it had been so long since it changed. Working fine now.

73, Lee

On 8/22/2020 05:53 PM, alpha foxtrotsix wrote:
Lee,

  What just stopped working? My ambe server is working fine from my android phone. Can you describe what is happening in more detail? For example, are you not able to connect to the ambe server at all? Local network or over the internet?

73 de AF6BY

Jeff

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 19:34 Lee <lee@...> wrote:
Just recently stopped working. If it is just my system, OK. Tried normal
things like rebooting and reinstalling. Just will not connect any more.
No software update for phone. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

WS4BS

alpha foxtrotsix

Good to hear. You can sign up for a free dynamic DNS service and then use your DNS name which will follow your ip address. Look at ddns.net or similar.

73 de AF6BY