AMBE Server Transcoding DStar DMR

F4HWB

Hello
I'm install an AMBE Server with two USB ThumbDV on raspberry pi for my XLX105.
The transcoding DStar DMR work in few time and stop.
When transcoding working the light USB ThumbDV blink.
When transcoding does't work the light USB ThumbDV not power.

I must be restart my AMBE Server and transcoding work not long time 5 or 6 mn

Somebody know why ?
What do i do ?

Thank you
73's Christophe
F4HWB

TG9AOR

My case was similar to yours. My DMR source was Brandmeister at the time, my XLX resided in a VPS, and the transcoder hardware resided at QTH. It was until I installed XLX on QTH and had both XLX and transcoder in same place that all worked OK. Hope this helps you. 73

Patrick Perdue

I have a remote transcoder for a VPS-based XLX reflector. It works without issue for months at a time without needing to restart either the XLX or the transcoder (ambed).

I'm not running the ThumbDV's on a Raspberry Pi anymore, but when I did, I found that I got the best performance by using a powered hub.

N2DYI