Android BDVAMBE and AMBEserver on RPI

Jack K1VT

I installed the latest compass linux on a RPI 3B, and set up AMBEserver.  BlueDV, running on my Windows 10 PC, accesses AMBEserver and works very well on DSTAR and DMR.  However, BlueDVAMBE on my Android phone doesn't connect with the server.  If I reboot the RPI, BDV connects with the server for a few seconds and then disconnects.  BDV then keeps trying unsuccessfully to reconnect.

I realize that Android BDVAMBE is experimental.  Has anyone been successful connecting  to the AMBEserver using Android BDVAMBE?  Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Jack K1VT

Jack K1VT

Forgot to mention that I have a ThumDV plugged into the PI.

Jack K1VT

Update:

I ran an upgrade on compass linux and now everything appears to be working well with Android version of BDVAMBE.

Jack K1VT

If BDVAMBE is started and then linked to a currently busy reflector, the server will stop.  If I start BDVAMBE and then link to a reflector that is quiet, the server will continue to run.  Then, connecting and disconnecting to reflectors does not affect the state of the server.  Maybe this could provide useful info.

Screen print is attached.