I'm not using a Windows com port to connect directly to the AMBE; I'm actually using the AMBE server.

I'm able to connect to both DMR and D-star and listen and speak and other people can hear me very clearly.

One thing that I've noticed about this is that the drawing of the BlueDV window appears to be pretty slow under WINE for some reason. But otherwise it functions great!

On Sat, May 28, 2022, 6:00 AM David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:
The structure of the FreeDMR hosts files was changed.

Greets and 73,

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jimmy keffer via groups.io
Sent: vrijdag 27 mei 2022 17:07
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] 9614

does anyone know what what was changed added in bluesdv 9614?

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --

Hi

It is also possible to use the AMBE directly via USB. You have to edit the .ini file and change the comport to /dev/ttyUSB0

Try to disable the RXTX  colors in the BlueDV setup. This will speed up the screen.

Greets and 73,

     David PA7LIM

does anyone know what what was changed added in bluesdv 9614?

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

I'll give that suggestion a try. Thanks.

On Sat, May 28, 2022, 8:32 AM David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi

It is also possible to use the AMBE directly via USB. You have to edit the .ini file and change the comport to /dev/ttyUSB0

Try to disable the RXTX  colors in the BlueDV setup. This will speed up the screen.

Greets and 73,

     David PA7LIM

does anyone know what what was changed added in bluesdv 9614?

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --

--
- Dave, W3DJS
-- Lifetime Member of ARRL & GARS and curator of HamPi, the ham radio software distribution for the Raspberry Pi --

Thanks to both of you for your continuing support of Amateur Radio!

73,
Brtan K7UDR