Topics

BlueDV for Android and ThumbDv

mi0ceo_geo@...

Hi David  Was wondering if an app is available for the Android using the ThumbDV.

Best George

Hi George,

Not officially. I have a separate version where I can make a DSTAR QSO with.
No hang timer, no DMR.. Only AMBEServer. Just for fun..
It's fun on WIFI, not fun on 4G because of large data.

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Jean-Marc F1SCA

Hi David,

Should be nice to test it, if possible.

Greets

Jean-Marc

Code is not finished yet. Have to remove my call from code.. Everything is hard coded now. When done, I will post here.
Please understand that I can not support this version. BlueDV is all made in my private time.

Greets,
   David

Jean-Marc F1SCA

No problem, just to test it, just for fun

Hi did some coding today. Can you please sent me an email? info@...