Topics

BlueDV for iOS - Bluetooth audio

Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...>

David;

    Thanks again for your work on the iBluestack - version of BlueDV. I primarily use it mobile in my car.

  I was trying to get the audio to go to my car stereo like my other iPhone apps allow, yet I can seem to get that to work.
Because I have a bluetooth - hands free connection for my iPhone to my car stereo - while connected it always allows other apps access to the audio. All my other audio apps seem to work except BlueDV.

  Is this something you can help with?

Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...>

Forget this request.  I was confusing this with the AMBE Version.  I know there is NO AUDIO on the iOS version!

--

  ☀️ KM4VIG
   🌴 ~TomC.

Sent by pressing a send button.

On Jul 28, 2017, at 8:10 AM, Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...> wrote:

David;

    Thanks again for your work on the iBluestack - version of BlueDV. I primarily use it mobile in my car.

  I was trying to get the audio to go to my car stereo like my other iPhone apps allow, yet I can seem to get that to work.
Because I have a bluetooth - hands free connection for my iPhone to my car stereo - while connected it always allows other apps access to the audio. All my other audio apps seem to work except BlueDV.

  Is this something you can help with?

Hi Tom,

Correct! You need a ThumbDV to convert DMR, DSTAR or Fusion to PCM.
It is not possible to directly connect a ThumbDV to an iPhone or iPad ( Apple does not support that ).

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Tom Cichowicz <tcichowicz@...>

Right !

    I do have a Windows tablet I am going to try with my ThumbDV - and Bluetooth to my car stereo.

 We'll see. 🤞

--

On Jul 28, 2017, at 12:34 PM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Correct! You need a ThumbDV to convert DMR, DSTAR or Fusion to PCM.
It is not possible to directly connect a ThumbDV to an iPhone or iPad ( Apple does not support that ).

Greets,
   David PA7LIM

Gordon W Tippett

David, PA7LIM

Does any of your Versions of BlueDV word on Fusion?

Were does BlueDV control panel get the update for host files?

Thank you.

I have been using V1.0.0.9403 and it is working great.

73

Wes

N3WZU