Topics

BlueDV for Windows new version

Hi All,

I uploaded a new pre version of BlueDV for Windows. Main additions in this versions are:
- Gain control for AMBE ( DSTAR and DMR )
- Noise cancellation ( The background noise is gone now )
- Special screen for AMBE control. I have more space now to make controls for AMBE.
- Mute button for spreaker
- No popup anymore when there is a new version ( beta or pre beta ). You will see a link to upgrade.
- Many bugfixes

You can find the new version ( 9452 or higher ) : http://software.pa7lim.nl/BlueDV/BETA/Windows/

The latest BlueDV Andoid AMBE version is also added with noise cancellation and AMBE gain control.

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

Chris Day <ad4zu.fl@...>

You know what's funny - I see that guy IV3NTL all the time!  I think he's connected to my KK4ONE IRCDDB gateway before.

73 Chris

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 4:01 PM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I uploaded a new pre version of BlueDV for Windows. Main additions in this versions are:
- Special screen for AMBE control. I have more space now to make controls for AMBE.
- No popup anymore when there is a new version ( beta or pre beta ). You will see a link to upgrade.
- Many bugfixes

You can find the new version ( 9452 or higher ) : http://software.pa7lim.nl/BlueDV/BETA/Windows/

The latest BlueDV Andoid AMBE version is also added with noise cancellation and AMBE gain control.

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

Vladimir Poddubnyi

Сделайте, пожалуйста изменение управления радиостанцией как на рисунке...

Hi Vladimir,

It is not possible to change this. What device are you using to control the PTT?

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 04/12/2017 om 07:16 schreef Vladimir Poddubnyi via Groups.Io:

Сделайте, пожалуйста изменение управления радиостанцией как на рисунке...

73064macgyver@...

Hi David.  Quick question on the TX/RX "Sliders".  Are they supposed to indicate power or RX strength?

Love the program.

Gary McBroom
W5MIQ

On Dec 2, 2017 3:01 PM, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:

Hi All,

- Many bugfixes

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

Hi Gary,

It depends how you see it :-) The speaker is transmitting the voice to you.
I know.. Maybe I will switch RX and TX for AMBE. ( when I have time )

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 04/12/2017 om 16:44 schreef Gary McBroom:

Hi David.  Quick question on the TX/RX "Sliders".  Are they supposed to indicate power or RX strength?

Love the program.

Gary McBroom
W5MIQ

On Dec 2, 2017 3:01 PM, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:

Hi All,

- Many bugfixes

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

Pericles Afaganis

David,

I like the program but when I try to access our clubs repeater it does not show up on the lists. I can find our repeater when I use Buster on my Mac.

How do you add repeaters?

Perry VA6PTA

Vladimir Poddubnyi

Яндекс-переводчик учудил - перевел на испанский...
unicomdual http://mirradio.ru/manual/UnicomDual_v_5_0_manual.pdf transceiver kenwood TS-2000 There is the following lines: For CAT (control transceiver) uses lines TxD and RxD port;
For RTT (reception/transmission) is used, the RTS line of the port;
For CW (KEY) uses the DTR line of the port;
It should be borne in mind that when you disable All programs work with this interface. To solder it one of the program is not reasonable. Your management option - PTT <=> CTS - first time ever I saw...

Vladimir Poddubnyi

При настройке программ следует учесть, что: Порт А (с меньшим номером): Для САТ (контроль и управление трансивером) используются линии TxD и RxD порта; Для РТТ (прием/передача) используется линия RTS порта; Для CW (KEY) используется линия DTR порта; Порт В (с большим номером): Для РТТ (прием/передача) используется линия RTS порта; Для CW (KEY) используется линия DTR порта; Для SQL (контроль шумоподавителя трансивера) используется линия CTS порта; Для FSK (ключевание RTTY формирователя) используется линия TxD порта.