Topics

BlueDV for Windows new AMBE features

Hi All,

Uploaded a new version of the BlueDV Windows 9457. Added some nice features for AMBE ( ThumbDV ).
Now you can lookup a call or lookup Talkgroup on Brandmeister and click on it to connect it.

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

nice work David!
when will be enable Fusion too??

Enviado con Mailtrack

Hi All,

Uploaded a new version of the BlueDV Windows 9457. Added some nice features for AMBE ( ThumbDV ).
Now you can lookup a call or lookup Talkgroup on Brandmeister and click on it to connect it.

Have fun!
    David PA7LIM

David Smith

Hi David,

I am going to download this new one you posted. This program
just keeps getting better and better.

Cheers,

David Smith - KA5DJS

Friday, December 8, 2017 10:45 AM

Hi All,

Uploaded a new version of the BlueDV Windows 9457. Added some nice features for AMBE ( ThumbDV ).
Now you can lookup a call or lookup Talkgroup on Brandmeister and click on it to connect it.

Have fun!

mi0ceo_geo@...

Hi David
Sorry to tell you that you have been sited in a divorce case here in N.Ireland that my wife has instigated naming you as a reason of the break down in our marriage.
The BlueDv for windows and ThumbDv is now the only way I use DMR or Dstar. This latest update has kept me away from my wife for 24hrs (thank you). The Brandmeister lookup has set the world of DMR,Dstar alight for me, marvelous. I have passed your software to all my friends and the response is phenomenal. Have a well earned rest and a Merry Christmas from everyone here in N.Ireland. Thanks again.

Best George MI0CEO

If your friends need to buy ThumbDVs, if they order 2 or more on the same order, to single address, use coupon code transcode for a discount.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:06 PM, <mi0ceo_geo@...> wrote:
Hi David
Sorry to tell you that you have been sited in a divorce case here in N.Ireland that my wife has instigated naming you as a reason of the break down in our marriage.
The BlueDv for windows and ThumbDv is now the only way I use DMR or Dstar. This latest update has kept me away from my wife for 24hrs (thank you). The Brandmeister lookup has set the world of DMR,Dstar alight for me, marvelous. I have passed your software to all my friends and the response is phenomenal. Have a well earned rest and a Merry Christmas from everyone here in N.Ireland. Thanks again.

Best George MI0CEO
_._,_._,_

Edmonds, WA
K7VE