BUSTER

hp1cdw@...

I AM ABLE TO CONNECT TO REFLECTORS, BUT NO AUDIO OUT OR IN FROM THE REFLECTORS. ON AUDIO PREFERENCES SELECTED AUDIO IN & OUT BUT NO AUDIO AT ALL ON BOTH WAYS. ANY ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS?

Brian Childs

Down load free program Telegram and after setting up go to Dvmegabot group. Tell them what you are doing and someone should be able to help you. I'm away from home right now out camping so a bit limited to help I could provide you.

Thank You
Brian Childs

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 10:33:32 AM CDT, hp1cdw@... <hp1cdw@...> wrote:

I AM ABLE TO CONNECT TO REFLECTORS, BUT NO AUDIO OUT OR IN FROM THE REFLECTORS. ON AUDIO PREFERENCES SELECTED AUDIO IN & OUT BUT NO AUDIO AT ALL ON BOTH WAYS. ANY ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS?

Ron - KA7RLM

Check Buster preferences settings for correct audio in / audio out settings. Check Mac System Preferences for the same and for volume adjustment. Also, on the Buster main screen there is a slider control to adjust audio volume.

Ron
KA7RLM