Topics

Buster MacOs 10.13

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

I haven’t yet loaded High Sierra on my development Mac yet, so I can’t comment much. It’s upgrading now and I’ll take a look when I can.

Jeremy McDermond

On Sep 28, 2017, at 10:22 PM, ronmurray@... wrote:

Buster no longer works after my upgrade to MacOS High Sierra. The app crashes when attempting to open. Anyone else experience this ?

Thanks,
Ron, KA7RLM

Yoram Rotbach

I have installed on MacOS Sierra and upgraded to High Sierra. Everything works as expected. Buster  works correctly on both versions.

73
Yoram 4Z5YR

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

In cursory tests, I cannot reproduce it here. Buster does log a lot of information to the “Console” application in the /Applications/Utilities directory. You can take a look there to see if maybe it’s dumping out something interesting that I can look at for you.

nh6z@...

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems

bjstull@...

I just recently got the thumbdv. I can’t get it to do anything and Buster does nothing.
How do I get to the ambe mode? I am new to all of this and need help!

Thanks,
Bob Stull

Today is the day the Lord has made!