Codec interfaces initialized successfully : 0 channels available

John Anderson

I have installed AMBEd on my Raspberry Pi3 but whenever i ./run i get "Codec interfaces initialized successfully : 0 channels available" so what am i doing wrong ?

73 John Mi0AAZ.

Nomis Bayan Jr.

Hello,

What I did to my servers, if I get this result is, I unplug the ambe and plug it back, then ./run. Try that.

On 4/23/20 10:42 AM, John Anderson via groups.io wrote:
I have installed AMBEd on my Raspberry Pi3 but whenever i ./run i get "Codec interfaces initialized successfully : 0 channels available" so what am i doing wrong ?

73 John Mi0AAZ.

John Anderson

Just tried that with the same result, then i changed my ip address in the run file to my actual home network ip still showing Zero ?

Do you have multiple AMBE devices plugged in?

BTW, this is a software question that should be directed to the software group behind ambed.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:10 PM John Anderson via groups.io <mi0aaz=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Just tried that with the same result, then i changed my ip address in the run file to my actual home network ip still showing Zero ?

John Anderson

Hi John.

Where do i find the ambed group you mentioned and i will delete this thread and ask there ?

No need to delete.
They used to have a Yahoo! Group, but I am not sure they still do...
As I recall you need at least two AMBE streams (like two ThumbDV™s plugged in to get a channel.