comport

Brian Childs

Hi everyone and Thank you for any help you can provide.

I have theĀ DVMEGA DVstick30 setup and working on 2 different laptops using the Blue DV program but when I set it up on home PC it can't seem to find the right comport.

I've tried all the available comports but the program doesn't recognize them. In Blue DV program it lists port 3 or 5 but neither work for me.

What am l missing? And again Thank you

PS: I own 2 of the sticks and both work in the laptops but neither worked in home PC which is new.

Brian Childs

KN4PGY
bac

N5YTT Randy

I after a while noted in Blue DV there are 2 places to make sure you have the same correct com / serial port. Randy