DMR XLX Fusion Linking #thumbdv

Hi Greg,
This is basic networking.  If the server and client are on the same host use 127.0.0.x, if on the same LAN (even if across a VPN) use the LAN interface address, eg. 192.168.1.x.  If running over routable Internet addresses use the routable IP address.
-- John

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 4:34 PM Greg Hovland <greg@...> wrote:
Thank you. I have been scouring documents like the one you linked to. (and many others) However, it doesn't address a wireguard VPN situation as far as I can tell.

Is there a specific section in your link that I should focus upon?

Greg Hovland

Thank you for confirming the 127.0.0.1 option. I am just learning about VPN - it's a new world for me. I have my household networking down.

Have a great evening!