Topics

DV3000 one of the first boards and Pi 3

kb8pmy@...

So I have been running this on a raspberry pi one. That burned up a few weeks ago. I had to move the board to the pi 3. I have bluetooth turned off. It is raspbian headless. I can not get ambeserver to read the board on /dev/ttyAMA0. It says it can not find the start bit on the DV3K board. BUT the phyton script sends results back.

Hi Ryan,

If the python script can read the device and you have installed the AMBEserver -- apply the instructions at

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 4:46 PM, <kb8pmy@...> wrote:

So I have been running this on a raspberry pi one. That burned up a few weeks ago. I had to move the board to the pi 3. I have bluetooth turned off. It is raspbian headless. I can not get ambeserver to read the board on /dev/ttyAMA0. It says it can not find the start bit on the DV3K board. BUT the phyton script sends results back.

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223