Topics

If #BlueDV is crashing #bluedv

We have noted some folks having crash issues with BlueDV for Windows.  This is generally not a ThumbDV™ issue.

Be sure you have the latest install and follow the note at
https://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows/

"Update 2/8/2021 : If BlueDV windows crashes when you save the config. Please select an YSF server in the setup and then press save."

NW Digital Radio does not provide technical support for applications and advises customers to use the support forums for their applications.  We will from time to time provide notification directing customers to a known concern.

Director

Hi,

This weekend there was an issue with one of the YSF register servers.

The server is replaced and everything should work again.

If you still have issues. Select one of the YSF servers in the BlueDV setup and press save.

Greets and 73,

    David PA7LIM