LOST

pat obrien

ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET THIS DONGLE WORKING? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
TNX
POB/KLEN

Lee

On 6/4/2022 09:42 AM, pat obrien wrote:
ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET THIS DONGLE WORKING? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
TNX
POB/KLEN

We would need more information.

Which dongle are you using?

Which software do you use?

What platform are you using?

What is not working?

What have you tried to do?

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022, 06:42 pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:
ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET THIS DONGLE WORKING? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
TNX
POB/KLEN

pat obrien

I am using a NWDONGLE,AND JUST REVIEWED THE YOU TUBE VIDEO USING  BLUE DV.
NO SOFTWARE HERE UNTIL I DOWNLOAD THE BLUE DV,AND THEN SHOULD HAVE IT GOING.
WHEN I DO WILL  INFORM ALL.
PAT/K8LEN

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 10:37 AM John Hays - K7VE / WRJT-215 <john@...> wrote:
We would need more information.

Which dongle are you using?

Which software do you use?

What platform are you using?

What is not working?

What have you tried to do?

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022, 06:42 pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:
ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET THIS DONGLE WORKING? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
TNX
POB/KLEN

Gwen Patton

Do you mean a ThumbDV? I haven't heard of an "NWDongle" before.

David, who makes BlueDV, has detailed instructions for getting the software to work with ThumbDV. Check his website.

Also, could you please disengage you're caps lock? All caps is hard to read.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022, 8:44 AM pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:
I am using a NWDONGLE,AND JUST REVIEWED THE YOU TUBE VIDEO USING  BLUE DV.
NO SOFTWARE HERE UNTIL I DOWNLOAD THE BLUE DV,AND THEN SHOULD HAVE IT GOING.
WHEN I DO WILL  INFORM ALL.
PAT/K8LEN

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 10:37 AM John Hays - K7VE / WRJT-215 <john@...> wrote:
We would need more information.

Which dongle are you using?

Which software do you use?

What platform are you using?

What is not working?

What have you tried to do?

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022, 06:42 pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:
ANYONE HAVE SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET THIS DONGLE WORKING? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
TNX
POB/KLEN

Balasubramanian Iyer

Hi
ThumbDV is sold by NW Digital Radio in USA

And another co who sell similar DVMEGASTICK 3000 by DVMega in Netherlands

Both are similar only different company

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 at 9:58 PM, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:
[...]

OK a THUMB DV,bu nw.
I got blue dv software downloaded, and have connected with ref0000<no idea what it is>.,
It has DMR MASTER PLUS, NEW TO ME SO MADE THAT BLANK.
Anyhow does anyone can copy  the menu setup to send to me,would be appreciated.
I am getting  close.
Thanks
PAT/K8LEN

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 12:45 PM Balasubramanian Iyer <vu3tbr@...> wrote:
[...]

did you follow the instuctions in video from the link I sent? If you did, there should be no questions.

On 6/5/2022 05:24 PM, pat obrien wrote:
[...]

Pat,

Do you have a DMR ID number? A D-Star account? A self-care account on the Brandmeister website?

DMR+ is a flavor of DMR. There are several networks of DMR talk groups that tend not to overlap. DMR+ is one such network, Brandmeister is another, and TGIF is yet another. You should Google each of those names and read up on them. Brandmeister used to use a generic password for access, but some months ago they changed that. You use the password you created when you set up your account on the Brandmeister self-care website. TGIF-Network has accounts, to.

REFOOOC is a D-Star "reflector", their name for their talk groups. You need to set up an account on D-Star as well.

There's also System Fusion, the Yaesu system. BlueDV has access to that as well.

There are instructions for setting these up online. Google those as well. They're not dreadfully hard to find.

Armed with the details of your accounts, follow the instructions for filling out the setup form for BlueDV. There area couple of gotchas -- for example, make sure to specify a Fusion server, even if you're not ready to use it. Without that set, you'll get a save error when you try to submit the setup form.

All of these accounts are free. So don't worry about that.

Try getting that far first. You can figure out things from that point. If you want to, look up anything you don't recognize and read up about them.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022, 5:24 PM pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:
[...]

Hank Montgomery

I am not familiar with DVMEGASTICK 3000 by DVMega.
Is that a new version of the DVStick30 by DV Mega ???

--
K4HM - Hank

Balasubramanian Iyer

Hi