Topics

New version of BlueDVAMBE Android available

Just uploaded a new version to the play store.

New
- DMR ( Brandmeister )
- AMBE Gain control ( see button )
- lot of bug fixes
- Data regulation to the AMBE is better now. ( queuing and timing is better )
- Android volume is saved and restored at start

See: www.pa7lim.nl/garage/

Have fun,
    David PA7LIM

Steven Blackford

Thanks again David for all the hard work!  You're awesome! ;-)  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 1:13 PM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:
Just uploaded a new version to the play store.

New
- DMR ( Brandmeister )
- AMBE Gain control ( see button )
- lot of bug fixes
- Data regulation to the AMBE is better now. ( queuing and timing is better )
- Android volume is saved and restored at start

See: www.pa7lim.nl/garage/

Have fun,

-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

Paul Menown <pako20@...>

Just got it will try it out later this evening.

Cheers

Paul

On 19/11/2017 18:13, David PA7LIM wrote:
Just uploaded a new version to the play store.

New
- DMR ( Brandmeister )
- AMBE Gain control ( see button )
- lot of bug fixes
- Data regulation to the AMBE is better now. ( queuing and timing is better )
- Android volume is saved and restored at start

See: www.pa7lim.nl/garage/

Have fun,
    David PA7LIM

Edited

HI All,

I just uploaded version 1.0.19 to the play store. New in this version.

- Added DMR plus
- Last selected group/private and destination id is saved for DMR.
- Kill timer of 3 minutes.
- Bugfixes.

Will be available within an hour.
Have fun!!

Greets,
    David PA7LIM

I am having problems with the current version pulling in my call from setup, hopefully this will fix?

On Nov 21, 2017 13:03, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

HI All,

I just uploaded version 1.0.19 to the play store. New in this version.

- Added DMR plus
- Last selected group/private and destination id is saved for DMR.
- Kill timer of 3 minutes.
- Bugfixes.

Will be available within an hour.
Have fun!!

Greets,
    David PA7LIM

Hi John,

Please sent me an email with a screenshot and your device type. Then I will fix it tomorrow evening!
I did not change anything on the setup screen tonight on version 1.0.19 so bug must still be there.

Greets,

    David PA7LIM

    info@...

Op 21/11/2017 om 22:13 schreef John D Hays - K7VE:

I am having problems with the current version pulling in my call from setup, hopefully this will fix?

On Nov 21, 2017 13:03, "David PA7LIM" <info@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

HI All,

I just uploaded version 1.0.19 to the play store. New in this version.

- Added DMR plus
- Last selected group/private and destination id is saved for DMR.
- Kill timer of 3 minutes.
- Bugfixes.

Will be available within an hour.
Have fun!!