Topics

Operating instructions using BlueDV with ThumbDV on Fusion

Bob Watson

Good day, all.  I want to thank David for providing full function Fusion in BlueDV with ThumbDV.  I am new to Fusion and need some basic operating hints for operating Fusion with BlueDV.  The only links I can find have to do with Yaesu radios and Wires-X.  I need some guidance on channel selection operating protocol.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and 73,
Bob, KN4HH

Gwen Patton

I had the same question a few days ago, but some Googlewhacking came up with this page:  https://www.pistar.uk/index.php

Even without Pi-Star, the tools are very useful. Notably, the YSF and FCS reflector lists under YSF and FCS Tools. There are also some useful tools for DMR and D-Star. You'll find at least names, numbers, and short descriptions of the various reflectors.

A quick-start for a decent Fusion reflector is AmericaLink. I have that set as my default. It has lots of people to talk to, and even a good net on Saturdays (Wires-X Net), I think around 2000 ET. I happened across it last Saturday, and it was fun. There's tons of other reflectors out there, and you won't lack for people to talk to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 9:55 AM Bob Watson via groups.io <kn4hhptc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good day, all.  I want to thank David for providing full function Fusion in BlueDV with ThumbDV.  I am new to Fusion and need some basic operating hints for operating Fusion with BlueDV.  The only links I can find have to do with Yaesu radios and Wires-X.  I need some guidance on channel selection operating protocol.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and 73,
Bob, KN4HH

Bob Watson

Thank you, Gwen very much.  That is exactly what I needed.  I just linked to AmericaLink and yes a lot of activity.

Again, many thanks and 73,
Bob, KN4HH

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 10:50:06 AM EDT, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

[...]

Always glad to help, Bob!