Topics

order

Tim Porter

I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

Use the support link/form on https://nwdigitalradio.com/support to communicate with order processing.

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 17:42 Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

Michael Dyer

please STOP SCREAMING

[Moderator: Some people with vision issues use all caps.  Yes, it is considered yelling in net etiquette, but let's give the benefit of the doubt. Thx.]

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 8:42 PM Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

Jim Phelps

I think they are temp sold out.   They are making more---end of the month should be good to go.

[Moderator: Some people with vision issues use all caps.  Yes, it is considered yelling in net etiquette, but let's give the benefit of the doubt. Thx.]

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 8:42 PM Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

Tim Porter

next thing the add said was in stock
thanks tim

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:27 PM Jim Phelps via groups.io <magnu96196=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think they are temp sold out.   They are making more---end of the month should be good to go.

[Moderator: Some people with vision issues use all caps.  Yes, it is considered yelling in net etiquette, but let's give the benefit of the doubt. Thx.]

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 8:42 PM Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

Gwen Patton

Tim, did you see the email that went out saying that, because of the big SALE they had, they were currently OUT of stock, but were getting more made? *I* saw it. Others saw it. I'm sure you'll get your tracking number when they have something to actually SHIP to you. Show some patience. It helps in ham radio, because nothing is further from "instant gratification" than sitting at your rig, pounding out "CQ CQ CQ..." a hundred times.

So count to ten, eat a hamburger, and CHILL.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:59 PM Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
next thing the add said was in stock
thanks tim

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:27 PM Jim Phelps via groups.io <magnu96196=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think they are temp sold out.   They are making more---end of the month should be good to go.

[Moderator: Some people with vision issues use all caps.  Yes, it is considered yelling in net etiquette, but let's give the benefit of the doubt. Thx.]

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 8:42 PM Tim Porter <tim@...> wrote:
I ORDERED A THUMBDV AND YET I HAVENT GOT A TRACKING NUMBER CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TRACKING

my email is
73
tim k4kwq

All is well, Tim had one of the last in-stock units which are going out today.

Bryan K7UDR

Gwen Patton

Glad Tim is getting his ThumbDV. It's a fantastic device, and I'm still loving mine a couple of years after I bought it.

David's latest BlueDV for Windows makes it even BETTER now.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 9:53 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
All is well, Tim had one of the last in-stock units which are going out today.

Bryan K7UDR

kevin@...

I love my thumbdv as well.  But, I was one of the lucky ones.  Someone gave it to me in a box of "computer junk".  Said it was a thumb drive but he could never get it to show up on his computer to save files to it.  After researching it out I found what it really was and have been enjoying it ever since.  Guy didn't want any of it back.  Great day for me.