Topics

Portable AMBEserver made by the Japanse XRF reflector club.

Geoffrey

I have a Portable AMBEserver made by the Japanse XRF reflector club.
I have it setup and is running without any issues. With my limited knowledge on Linux, I can access AMBEserver via SSH. I can list files and can change directories, etc.
Is there any ways to monitor activities on AMBEserver by typing in some commands?

Thank you.
Geoff

성대정

I just don't know how to build the server.
Sorry for not helping.
Thank you. Seongdae.

2020년 3월 18일 (수) 오후 10:52, Geoffrey <vk2cnn@...>님이 작성: