PS for XC-3006

Daniel L. Srebnick

I picked up a couple of the LX3JL/XC-3006 units from a ham who was not
using them.

What is the recommended current for the power supply used by the XC-
3006? Will 1 amp @ 12v suffice or is a more capable supply
recommended?

Is there a recommended power plug part number?

Thanks.

Dan K2IE

TG9AOR

Hello Dan. I use a RugRunner 4005 hooked up to a Powerwerx SS-30DV. This PS is connected to a UPS. Hope this helps.

TG9AOR

I meant RigRunner. And the XC-3006 is connected to it via Anderson PowerPoles. 73

Daniel L. Srebnick

Thanks...great idea.

73 de K2IE

On Sat, 2021-08-07 at 12:22 -0700, TG9AOR wrote:
I meant RigRunner. And the XC-3006 is connected to it via Anderson PowerPoles. 73
_._,_._,_