setup AMBE3000

Brian Childs

Currently setting up an AMBE3000. I can get the DSTAR to work but not the DMR part.

I have setup a hotspot security thru Brandmeister since I already run both a DVMEGA hotspot in my truck and a DVMEGA Cast in the house.

Here is a link to my settings any help is appreciated.

Brain Childs
KN4PGY

(null) (null)

 Brian

Change your dmr type to “BM” and use your security password if you’re planning to use the Brandmeister network. Also did you activate the hotspot security on the brandmeister site?

On May 11, 2021, at 11:45 AM, bac3996 via groups.io <bac3996@...> wrote:

Currently setting up an AMBE3000. I can get the DSTAR to work but not the DMR part.

I have setup a hotspot security thru Brandmeister since I already run both a DVMEGA hotspot in my truck and a DVMEGA Cast in the house.

Here is a link to my settings any help is appreciated.

Brain Childs
KN4PGY
<thumbnail.jpg>

Brian Childs