Topics

single install for DMR to YSF

Steve KC1AWV

YSFN to DMR does not need AMBE transcoding. Take a look at MMDVM_Bridge or HBlink3 projects.

Steve KC1AWV

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 7:05 PM Mitch Cohen via Groups.Io <n2rga=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi doing research on if the ambree chip interface is a good fit for our project
what we are trying to do due to money constraints. is one network at a time.
DMR to YSF is the first. I know we will need 2 ThumbDV™'s or DVMEGA AMBE3003 DV USB Stick's
a Computer with Debian 9.x Linux and internet.
Here's the problem  the script found here https://n5amd.com/digital-radio-how-tos/build-digital-voice-transcoding-server/
installs all 3 networks and the same time.
Where can I find instructions for the DMR to YSF part of the network for a Linux Newbe.
thanks
Mitch, N2RGA

True as long as YSF is in half rate mode.