Topics

Soundcard Problem

John Swisher

I have a Dell Latitude 5480 i7/win 10. Everything is working except when I go to transmit. A soundcard error pops up and it won’t transmit. Then onboard sound is Realtek. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
John AB4O

Patrick Perdue

Possibly silly question:

Is Windows 10 blocking access to your microphone? Check in microphone privacy settings. Make sure the "allow apps to access your microphone" checkbox is checked.

Might not be your problem, but worth a look.

On 12/13/2020 7:01 AM, ab4o.tn@... wrote:
I have a Dell Latitude 5480 i7/win 10. Everything is working except when I go to transmit. A soundcard error pops up and it won’t transmit. Then onboard sound is Realtek. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
John AB4O

John Swisher

Hit the nail on the head perfect! I knew it had to be something simple! Thank you so much!