Topics

temalin48@gmail.com wants you to join them on Mint & save a fox ton on wireless

Terry Malin

Switching to Mint is a win-win. Your friend wants you to try Mint Mobile.

Mint Mobile

Terry Malin is on Mint Mobile saving a ton on their wireless bill, and wants you to join them.

The really great part is, if you sign up using their unique link, you get $15 applied to your account, and your friend will also earn renewal credit.

Our plans start at just $15 bucks a month, and include unlimited talk and text, plus high speed data.

Need more convincing? Here's a note from Terry Malin:

"Join me on Mint where I am saving a fox ton on wireless. Plans start at just $15 bucks, and include high speed data, plus unlimited talk and text. Use my unique link and you'll get $15 added to your Mint account, and I'll get free Mint too. Win-win"

Virtual high five,

Mint Fox

All our plans come with
No referral needed to follow us

NEED A HELPING PAW?

+1.800.683.7392 | mintmobile.com/help

17870 Newhope Street #104-155, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
© 2020 Mint Mobile. All Rights Reserved

Oh you're still reading? Here's the legal stuff ... Referral credits limited to 10 referrals. Must have an active Mint account. Friend credits awarded for new customers only. May not be combined with other offers. Terms subject to change. See full rules at www.mintmobile.com/referral-terms/

Unsubscribe

Powered by: friendbuy

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube

Wa4kfz