Thumb DV / DVstick 30

Mike Kilsby

Hi Guys, just wondering IF any members have used the ThumbDV or DVstick 30 with a Microsoft Surface Go Tablet using Blue DV software?
Rgds Mike VK4MY

Not the Go, but have used the ThumbDV™ with the Surface 3 and other Windows based tablets. Used BlueDV software.

The ThumbDV™ is on sale right now.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 22:14 Mike Kilsby <bundyave8rr@...> wrote:
Hi Guys, just wondering IF any members have used the ThumbDV or DVstick 30 with a Microsoft Surface Go Tablet using Blue DV software?
Rgds Mike VK4MY

Mike Kilsby

Thanks John, I am just waiting for a USB Type C to USB A adapter and hopefully all will work.

Should work just fine.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 23:06 Mike Kilsby <bundyave8rr@...> wrote:
Thanks John, I am just waiting for a USB Type C to USB A adapter and hopefully all will work.

gpabon757

Hi,

I’m using DVStick 30 USB with the included USB-C to female USB A with my Google Pixel 4xl with no problems.  I’m also using it with my older Surface Pro 3 with no problems.  Good luck and you will enjoy this stick, it’s great.

George