Thumbtest error

Andrew O'Brien

Any ideas for solving an error that shows when executing the thumbtest.exe file ?

See attached screenshot .

Andy K3UK

Hi Andy,

Make sure your ThumbDV is at COM3 (I am assuming that from the  3 you typed in), you can do this by observing Device Manager while plugging and unplugging.  Then try COM3 as the input rather than simply '3'.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie@...> wrote:

Any ideas for solving an error that shows when executing the thumbtest.exe file ?

See attached screenshot .

Andy K3UK

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

Andrew O'Brien

Gee, like the old days.  I remember some  old packet radio issues where the solution was "com 3 " rather than "3" after a Com prompt.  i will give that a try.  Thanks

Andy K3UK