Topics

tx dummyrepeater

Jim <g7icd.jim@...>

I read some were that you can but dummyrepeater into tx via pin 3 to grn via a 220k resister ?

if thats right what i do you set the the controller section too ?

my project is all starting to comming together now

cheers jim

Jim <g7icd.jim@...>

i found the post and tryed it yesterday i connected a wire to pin 3 but dummy repeater stopped working i have to reindtall the back up image now today i looked and i am a bit lossed

some images of the GPIO are 1 2 3 on bottom row or 1 3 5 on bottom row i used the 1st one 1 2 3 and it didn't work but do not want to try again until i can validate which pin is pin 3

cheers jim

Richard - VE7CVS

This page has a good picture of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pinout.

http://www.raspberrypi-spy.co.uk/2012/06/simple-guide-to-the-rpi-gpio-header-and-pins/

The pins are definitely 1,3,5,7... in a row.

- Richard, VE7CVS

Jim <g7icd.jim@...>

thanks Richard

will try that now i was using pin 5