Unable to Transmit

W5CYN Jim

First, Hello - new member to site and BlueDV/ThumbDV user. Have set up BlueDV and able to listen on DMR & DStar but can not get any response. The program appears to be acting like I am transmitting - screen changes color,  shows TX, meter shows receiving voice. Check computer microphone and privacy is not set and shows the program has accessed the microphone. I believe its a computer setting problem but have hit a wall figuring out what it might be.

Any suggestion and/or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

TNX es 73
W5CYN Jim

Balasubramanian Iyer

Hi
Select proper com port, check and aelect proper sound card