Topics

what does this error message mean?

S. Wilk

 How do I fix it ?   Blue DV for windows .. " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application".  I get  the message when I try to change  talk groups  in the settings  screen for the PA7LIM blue dv program .

Gwen Patton

If it's the error I think it is, check your setup. You can't leave the server and default room blank for Fusion. Unlike DMR and D-Star, it doesn't have default settings.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 3:39 PM S. Wilk <nk9a@...> wrote:
 How do I fix it ?   Blue DV for windows .. " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application".  I get  the message when I try to change  talk groups  in the settings  screen for the PA7LIM blue dv program .

S. Wilk

 Wow Gwen .. that worked . I put something into the fusion screen ( unimportant) and the whole thing was " saved" when I returned to check .  No error message either .. happy holidays .