Where can I find documentation for setup of XC-3006

N9UMJ

I received the XC-3006 today and looking for setup information for it.

Thanks N9UMJ

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018, 19:49 N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
I received the XC-3006 today and looking for setup information for it.

Thanks N9UMJ

TG9AOR

What is the tip polarity for the power supply? Is it better to operate at 12V or 9V? Is there a difference?
73 de TG9AOR

Steven Blackford

Hey Joe,
   The center tip is +, & the outer"wring" is the ground.  I'm using 12V w/ mine & have no issues.  Hope you're doing well!.73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

TG9AOR

Steve! Many thanks, same here to you. Happy 4th!!!